Mac mini (2023) M2 Pro | 10C CPU | 16C GPU | 16 GB RAM | 512GB SSD
Now with M2 Pro, Mac mini crushes compute‑intensive tasks like editing massive images and 8K ProRes video. And with a wide array of ports to connect all your favourite peripherals, Mac mini is up for anything.
- M2 Pro chip for exceptional speed and performance
- Up to 12-core CPU packs up to 1.9x faster performance for editing massive images1
- Up to 19-core GPU with up to 2.6x faster performance for video editing and 3D modelling1
- Powerful media engine with support for H.264, HEVC, ProRes video
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 16GB or 32GB of unified memory, so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Supports up to three displays
- Advanced cooling system sustains outstanding performance
- Fast Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity2
- Four Thunderbolt 4 ports, one HDMI port, two USB-A ports, headphone jack, Gigabit or 10Gb Ethernet
- Ultracompact 7.7-inch-square design in silver
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful new ways to get more done, share and collaborate—across all your Apple devices
Configurable options are available.
1Compared with previous generation.
2Wi‑Fi 6E not available in China mainland. Requires macOS 13.2 or later in Japan.
Go to apple.com/ca/mac-mini/specs for a complete set.
I think I made a mistake in buying the Mac-Mini. i should have purchased another I-Mac as the old I-Mac I still have is almost 20 years old and the only thing not working on it is the internet as the clock will not set and it is too old to update. I may learn to use the mini but I am sure I won't like the use of it as well as my I-mac. Wish I had bought the I-mac instead. Julien Smith