With the greatest performance, expansion and configurability yet, the new Mac Pro is extreme in every way. Featuring an Intel Xeon W processor configurable up to 28 cores. Up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs for the most powerful graphics ever in a Mac.1 Up to 1.5TB of ultrafast memory.2 Eight PCI Express slots available for expansion and customization. All inside a stainless steel space frame with a removable aluminum housing. It’s a Mac that lets a wide range of professionals push the limits of what’s possible.
- 8-core Intel Xeon W processor, configurable up to 28 cores
- Radeon Pro 580X MPX Module, configurable with up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs1
- 256GB SSD, configurable up to 8TB3
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, two USB 3 ports and two 10Gb Ethernet ports
- 12 DIMM slots, configurable up to 1.5TB of DDR4 ECC memory2
- Eight PCI Express slots
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Magic Mouse 2, configurable with Magic Trackpad 2
- Available in tower and rack configurations
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages and Maps
1Using two MPX Modules with two AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs.
2Requires 24-core or 28-core processor.
31GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.